Gluten-Free Onion Rings
The perfect, crispy side to go with burgers.
"You won't miss the gluten."
Prep: 10 minutes
Total: 25 minutes
½ cup potato starch
½ cup cornstarch
1 cup white rice flour
salt and pepper, cayenne to taste
1 ½ cups sparkling water
1 white onion
2 quarts vegetable oil
1. Mix potato starch, cornstarch, white rice flour, salt, pepper and cayenne pepper.
2. Whisk in water until mixed.
3. Let batter sit for 15 minutes. Slice onions.
4. Heat vegetable oil to 375° F.
5. Dip onion rings in batter. Drop onions in oil for about 1 ½ - 2 minutes, until golden brown.
6. Serve with your dip of choice.